48Jeremiah O'Brien articipation in fleet week

  • peb57@juno.com
    Jul 16, 2007

      The Jeremiah O'Brien will participate in fleet week.  YES YES YES!

      We thoroughly enjoy and look forward to participation in this great annual event, as we have for so many years. Please assure everyone that we'll be there, all 441' 6" of us - and judging from our past experiences with Fleet Week, I expect that we'll have a full load of 900 passengers on board cheering in the fleet.

      We just came out of shipyard so she's bright and shiny -- look for us in the parade!

      Captain Pat Buttner, Master,  S.S. JEREMIAH  O'BRIEN