455Re: World's Largest Cargo Ship - Emma Maersk

    Jul 1 7:35 AM

      Someone recently reminded me about the Emma Maersk and its mission to bring goods from China to California.

      There is some updated information on the internet. Check out http://us.yhs.search.yahoo.com/avg/search?fr=yhs-avgb&p=Emma%20Maersk.

      Wonder how loaded it is leaving California - that is with containers that are not empty.

      :-/   Phelps