43Pacific Merchant Marine Council Quarterly Luncheon Meeting with Guest Speaker, 7/9/2007, 11:30 am

  • PMMC-NLUS@yahoogroups.com
    Jun 27, 2007
      Reminder from: PMMC-NLUS Yahoo! Group

      Title: Pacific Merchant Marine Council Quarterly Luncheon Meeting with Guest Speaker

      Date: Monday July 9, 2007
      Time: 11:30 am - 1:30 pm
      Location: National Liberty Ship Memorial SS Jeremiah O'Brien, Pier 45, San Francisco
      Street: Along San Francisco's Embarcadero Street locate Fishermen's Wharf, Directly north is Pier 45. Spot the SS Jeremiah O'Brien and head for it. Park in the ship's assigned spaces within the adjacent storage shed.
      Phone: (707) 332-7659
      Notes: All are welcome. Paid reservations by check are appreciated - PO Box 230, Fairfield CA 94533; complementary covered vehicle parking is adjacent to the ship.

      Note: The ship is going into the BAE Shipyard on June 18th. We have rescheduled the luncheon date.

      The big event on the 9th is our adoption of the SS Jeremiah O'Brien - signed and sealed certificate, plaque, handshakes, photos, and of course comments!

      Lunch has been reduced from the normal $20 to $15.