      From: Don Hale
      Sent: Tuesday, July 08, 2008 10:15 AM
      Subject: Fwd: Navy League PR Alert | Mackie Awards Correction

      BRAVO ZULU

      Don

      Sent: Tuesday, July 08, 2008 9:38 AM
      Subject: Navy League PR Alert | Mackie Awards Correction

      If you have trouble viewing this email, click here to see the page on the Navy League website.
      Navy League Special  PR Alert

      Mackie Award Winners **Correction**

      We are happy to announce that the Pacific Merchant Marine Council¬ís website has been named the 1st place winner of the small council Mackie Award!  While the Seapower Ambassador is a fantastic website that deserves our attention, it is a regional website and was misclassified.

      The Navy League would like to extend a hearty congratulations to the Pacific Merchant Marine Council, and we encourage everyone to take a look at this award-winning website. The corrected list of winners is below.

      Mackie Awards Newsletters

      Mackie Awards Websites

      Large Council:
      1st Place: Massachusetts Bay
      2nd Place: Santa Barbara
      3rd Place: San Diego

      Large Council:
      1st Place: Bremerton-Olympic Peninsula
      2nd Place: Northern Virginia
      3rd Place: Santa Barbara

      Medium Council:
      1st Place: Jacksonville
      2nd Place: Lake Washington
      3rd Place: Sacramento

      Medium Council:
      1st Place: Greater Central Texas
      2nd Place: Charleston
      3rd Place: Cincinnati

      Small Council:
      1st Place: Bellingham
      2nd Place: Coastal Carolina
      3rd Place: Bakersfield

      Small Council:
      1st Place: Pacific Merchant Marine

      Region (Special):
      1st Place: European Region

      The Navy League of the United States is a 501(c)(3) organization.
      To forward this message, visit this link and then use File>Send>Page (or Link) by Email*
      *Internet Explorer only. Check your documentation if you are using other browsers.