1458CalVet, CACVSO Launch New "If You Served, You Earned " Campaign To Connect Veterans, Their Families to Earned Services, Benefits

    May 23, 2014

      Hope you found one or more Memorial Day ceremonies to attend.

      Please view this special YouTube video, The Path of the Warrior, https://www.youtube.com/embed/JKqT0-3JV5E?feature=player_detailpage.

      And don’t forget Sunday, May 25, on PBS from 8:00 to 9:30 p.m. the 2014 National Memorial Day Concert.

      Below is information on a California Department of Veteran Affairs, www.calvet.ca.gov, update.

      The State of Nevada has something similar at www.veterans.nv.gov.

      The Navy League is not a Veterans Service Organization, http://www1.va.gov/vso but our headquarters is listed in the 128 page 2013/2014 Directory of Veterans and Military Service Organizations, http://www1.va.gov/vso/VSO-Directory_2013-2014.pdf (page 3-13). If you are a member of other military or veteran organizations, I suggest checking the Directory for accuracy and completeness.

      Phelps Hobart

      Vice President Veteran Affairs

      Pacific Central Region

      Navy League of the United States