1452Complementary ticket available: 27th Bay Planning Coalition Annual Decision Makers Conference

    May 13, 2014

      Two weeks left to sign up - special discount offer!

      Ahoy Council Members,

      Would you like to attend this special event complements of the Bay Planning Coalition and the Pacific Merchant Marine Council?

      Let me know and I will get you registered.

      It’s all day – a full day right through a reception at the end. Coat and tie is appropriate attire along with NLUS business cards and lapel pin.

      If you're having trouble viewing this email, you may see it online.

      Share this:

      The 27th Bay Planning Coalition Annual Decision Makers Conference

      Maritime and Waterfront Industries of the San Francisco Bay:

      Keys to a Thriving Economy and Healthy Environment

       Friday, May 16, 2014
      Oakland Scottish Rite Center
      8:30 am – 4:00 pm

      http://bayplanningcoalition.org/dmc/dmc-2014

      BPC Decision Makers Conference

      The 2014 Decision Makers Conference Kicks Off in Oakland This Friday!

      Decision Makers Conference Website

      Oakland Scottish Rite Center

           #2014DMC

           Friday, May 16, 2014

           8:30 am - 4:00 pm

           Oakland Scottish Rite Center

      Have you seen our amazing lineup of speakers?

      • US Congressman John Garamendi
      • US Congresswoman Barbara Lee
      • US Congressman Eric Swalwell
      • Karen Ross, Secretary of the California Department of Food and Agriculture
      • Michael Bangs, VP of Real Estate & Facilities, Oracle
      • Fred Blackwell, City Administrator, City of Oakland
      • Mike Ghielmetti, President, Signature Development Group
      • Rick Welts, President and COO, Golden State Warriors
      • John Englander, Author of High Tide on Main Street
      • Brigadier General C. David Turner, South Pacific Division Commander, US Army Corps of Engineers
      • Monique Moyer, Executive Director, Port of San Francisco
      •  Mike Jacob, Vice President, Pacific Merchant Shipping Association
      • Jennifer Lucchesi, Executive Director, State Lands Commissio
      • Federal Glover, Supervisor, Contra Costa County
      • Danny Kennedy, CoFounder and Senior Vice President, Sungevity
      • Larry Goldzband, Executive Director, BCDC
      • Jeremy Lowe, Sea Level Rise Program Manager, ESA

      Generously sponsored by:

      Bay Planning Coalition Decision Makers Conference Sponsors

      Twitter

      Facebook

      LinkedIn

      YouTube

      1970 Broadway Suite 940 | Oakland, CA 94612 US