1439Invitation: The Conference 'The Monterey Bay - A Leader in the Blue Economy - Seaside, Ca, April 25th.

    Apr 14, 2014

      Ahoy Members and Friends,

      Throughout the year the Pacific Merchant Marine Council has a number of invitations to conferences and symposiums. A review of our Yahoo group posts, https://groups.yahoo.com/neo/groups/PMMC-NLUS/conversations/messages, provides a refresher on these events. Here is one just ahead – it looks like an incredible program has been assembled. Please visit www.mbita.org then move on to www.mbita.org/events/brandingthemontereybayregion2014.html.

      I ask you to consider attending as well as sharing this message with others who may be interested. A month later we look forward to the Bay Planning Coalition Decision Makers Conference, May 16th, http://bayplanningcoalition.org/dmc/dmc-2014 in Oakland.

      I am working on the announcement of FuturePorts annual major conference Strong Ports = Strong California, http://futureports.org, June 23 in San Pedro. It schedules nicely with attending the Navy League’s National Convention in San Diego latter the same week.

      Executive Director/President

      Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/PMMC.NLUS

      Twitter and LinkedIn as well.