1435Final Call: War College Symposium San Francisco or Region Meeting Auburn

    Apr 3, 2014

    Ahoy Members and Friends,

    Anyone care to be a candidate for Navy League National Director? If elected, you will engage in plotting the course and engage with others on the bridge of our organization. I’ve been a National Director for several years and I would welcome your company. Additional strength is needed in supporting our Merchant Marine and the shore establishment. Examine http://navyleague.org/aboutus/national_committees.html to see the committee structure. Then contact me for additional information.

    The Pacific Central Region meeting is always educational; register and come spend the day. The afternoon will be the region’s Nominating Committee meeting. Council presidents examine the candidate profiles forms submitted, then the vote.

    Really would like some council company both Friday evening and Saturday.

    Let’s chat if interested.

    PS Thanks to you members who renewed your membership prior to the dues increase April 1st. Of course you can renew a Navy League membership anytime and I hope others will renew in the months ahead – it will simply cost a bit more.