1434gCaptain Maritime and Offshore News

    Mar 30, 2014

      A while back you may recall I let you know about gCaptain. This is simply a reminder that it remains a great maritime news source and a complementary subscription is available. The editor John Konrad recently renewed his membership in our council for another three years. We appreciate his membership just as we appreciate yours.

      I would be remiss if I didn’t take this opportunity to remind you who are not life members and have yet to renew your Navy League membership that the April 1st dues increase is virtually upon us. There are three individual options: one year $50, two years $90, and three years $125. April 1st and beyond the cost will be one year $65, two years $117, and three years $175. See the January 27th message https://groups.yahoo.com/neo/groups/PMMC-NLUS/conversations/messages/1407 where I detailed this increase. To save money, act now, renew online at http://navyleague.org/membership/life-member-sale.html, or telephone NLUS Membership Monday morning: (703) 528.1775 or Toll free: (800) 356.5760 with your credit card information. Questions? Telephone me (916) 739-6949. If you are not a member or you know someone interested, the same information applies.

      Executive Director/President

      Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/PMMC.NLUS

      Find the council on Twitter and LinkedIn as well.

      http://users.feedblitz.com/1a07bc76da2e0255de004de40d55fde3/gCaptain%20logo%20large.jpg

      Welcome to "gCaptain Maritime and Offshore News"

      Got Facebook, Twitter, Google+, LinkedIn?

      Tell your friends about your new subscription! Create a Facebook update, Tweet it, tell your Google+ circles or share with your network on LinkedIn right now. You will be able to edit your update before you post it:

      Share on Facebook

      Share on Twitter

      Share on Google+

      Share on LinkedIn

      Next Steps

      • Subscriptions are managed for "gCaptain Maritime and Offshore News"

      Take a proactive approach to your career... Create a profile on gCaptain

      Captain John Konrad, http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/John_Konrad, is co-founder of Unofficial Networks, Editor In Chief of gCaptain, and author of the book Fire On The Horizon. He is a USCG licensed Master of Unlimited Tonnage and, since graduating from SUNY Maritime College, has sailed a variety of ships from ports around the world.