1407FW: 2014 Dues Increases and Life Membership Sale

    Jan 27, 2014

    Ahoy Members and Friends,

    Please pass the word…

    If not a life member here are the existing options for joining or renewing one’s Navy League membership until April 1st. After that see National President Jim Offutt’s letter below.

    http://www.navyleague.org/membership

    Downloadable application

    I strongly suggest staying with the Navy League; we need you as a member, both nationally (numbers count) and here within the Pacific Merchant Marine Council!

    I encourage the “Regular individual membership (three years) - $125” though the Life membership with the special below is an option to consider.

    Here is the simple way to renew a membership from 8:30 a.m. - 5:00 p.m. (Eastern), Monday-Friday.

    ·         Go to http://www.navyleague.org

    ·         Click on About US then Contact Us.

    ·         Telephone and ask for “Membership” preferably with your membership card or address label in hand along with a credit / debit card.

    ·         When you connect with someone in that department, explain you would like to renew your membership(s) or you have a new member you are sponsoring.

    ·         Provide the necessary information along with your credit card information. Seriously consider three years or six years, lowest cost per year and less bother in the future.

    Contact me if assistance is needed.

    You are also encouraged to read “Navy League of the United States – Navy League Remains Focused on Core Missions” in the January SeaPower Almanac. I have yet to see a better write-up of what the Navy League is doing. The attached PMMC About Us 2014 in one page indicates what the council is doing.

    Anchors Aweigh,

    Vice President Membership and Marketing

    Pacific Central Region

    Navy League of the United States