1403Invitation: BM3 Travis R. Obendorf Memorial Service 1300 January 30 CGI

    Jan 17, 2014
    Petty Officer Third Class Travis Obendorf, crew member of the USCG Cutter
    Waesche (WMSL-751), was injured while helping a disabled fishing vessel in
    the Bering Sea in November. He died Wednesday, December 18 in a Seattle
    hospital.

    http://www.uscgnews.com/go/doc/4007/2036890/Coast-Guard-mourns-passing-of-sh
    ipmate
    http://www.uscgnews.com/go/doc/4007/1962946
    https://einvitations.afit.edu/inv/anim.cfm?i=179456&k=03664B0D7E51
    http://www.uscg.mil/pacarea/CGCWaesche

    Our condolences to BM3 Travis R. Obendorf's family and his shipmates; our
    thoughts and prayers are with them.

    The presence of Navy League members is welcomed at the Memorial Service 1300
    January 30 at Coast Guard Island. If attending, please let the USCG know as
    indicated. Remember to wear your NLUS lapel pin and a NLUS name tag if you
    have one.

    Suggest arriving early to get through Coast Guard Island gate security and
    find a place to park. Vehicle drivers don't forget security at the gate will
    likely ask for your driver's license, vehicle registration, and proof of
    current vehicle insurance. Passengers will likely have to display a photo
    ID.

    Senior Vice President
    Pacific Central Region