1355Final Call: PCR-NLUS Coast Guard Awards Luncheon Friday, August 9

    Aug 1, 2013
      Final Call...

      --- In PMMC-NLUS@yahoogroups.com, "Executive Director, Pacific Merchant
      Marine Council" wrote:

      Ahoy Members and Friends,

      Looking for a Navy League event in the San Francisco Bay Area? Here it
      is Friday, August 9!

      All invited and your friends and associates welcome too. No Pacific
      Central Region or Pacific Merchant Marine Council meeting - just a great
      USCG luncheon in the Point Welcome Dining Room and our region's annual
      awards ceremony for the USCG District 11's best. Remember to have proof
      of identification, current vehicle registration, and proof of insurance
      to drive onto Coast Guard Island - you will be asked to show each at the
      gate.

      Once you have made your reservation let me know and I will keep you all
      posted on who among us will be there. We could sit together but may I
      suggest sitting with a person in uniform? Wear your NLUS lapel pin and
      tell them how much you appreciate their service to our nation. You can
      also tell them about our unique council and how we welcome NLUS spouse
      memberships ($30 annually). USCG Auxiliary can join as a regular member
      - we have some among us.

      Heave Ho - Semper Paratus,

      PACIFIC CENTRAL REGION

      Navy League of the United States

      Proudly Hosts

      Annual Coast Guard Awards Luncheon

      Recognizing "The Best of the Best"

      Rear Admiral Karl Schultz, USCG Commander, District Eleven

      Presenter and Speaker

      Friday, August 9, 2013

      Point Welcome Room

      Coast Guard Island Alameda

      Social Hour 1130

      Luncheon 1200

      Cost: $12.50 per person

      Navy Leaguers can show their appreciation by attending!

      For Information please call Jeanne Sharkey
      (925) 228-1375

      Reservations a MUST. Deadline Friday, August 2 - please!!