1349Re: Armed Forces Day at the California State Fair

    Jul 18, 2013
      Can't speak for all Navy Leaguers who attended the California State Fair, www.bigfun.org, Wednesday or a previous date, but Teddy and I thoroughly enjoyed our visit. Caught the Veterans Salute Ceremony right off, chatted afterwards with several veterans. Then it was off to see the exhibits - the county exhibits were great, same for the agricultural displays. Relaxed in the shade at SaveMart's Wine Court more than once.

      Think I recruited a few new NLUS members - always encouraging others to come aboard.

      We urge you and yours to catch the state fair this year - for sure you will have very tired feet before you see and do everything.

      Heave Ho,

      Phelps  B-)
    • Show all 2 messages in this topic