132NLWTC State of the Ports Luncheon Thursday, March 13

    Jan 30, 2008
      If you desire to attend this luncheon and presentation please contact me. Reservations made through me will be elgible for the $45 "members" charge. If like last year the focus of the presentation will be on three of Northern California's top cargo ports - Sacramento, Stockton, and Oakland.  The view alone from the 14th floor of the Esquire Building, 1215 K St, Sacramento, is worth it. Arrive early to socialize.
      The 11th Annual Consular Corps Luncheon, if anything like the 10th last year, is well attended with an impressive guest list of representatives from foreign countries and a top flight speaker. Last year I sat next to and chatted with Italy's Council General.

      State of the Ports

      Thursday, March 13

      12:00 p.m. - 1:30 p.m.

      Cal Chamber Offices
      1215 K Street, 14th Fl, Sacramento

      Cost: $ 45 members, $ 55 non-members

      This event invites local business , port management and city economic development managers to discuss overall status of international logistics throughout the Northern California region. The event creates an environment for everyone to review future issues an create plans for logistical success throughout Nor Cal.

      The luncheon will feature speakers from the seaports of Sacramento and Stockton as well as the Sacramento County International Airport System.

      11th Annual Consular Corps Luncheon

      Tuesday, May 20

      12:00 p.m. - 1:30 p.m.

      Hyatt Regency at Capitol Park
      1209 L Street, Sacramento, 95814

      Cost: $ 65 members, $75 non-members

      SAVE THE DATE! The Northern California World Trade Center's premier event of the year will take place for the 11th consecutive year.

      Join us in honoring California's consul generals and foreign trade representative at this high profile luncheon that serves to recognize the significant impact our international partners have on California's economy.