    Sent: Thursday, February 21, 2013 9:37 PM
    Subject: West Contra Costa Council luncheon 2-26-13

    The West Contra Costa Council  Navy League luncheon will be at noon on February 26 at La Strada in San Pablo.  Details are in the attached flyer.

    We have a special program and guests are welcome.   Your RSVP will be appreciated.

    See you on Tuesday,

    Paul Soltow

    Welcome to La Strada

    La Strada Restaurant, over 14 years of Fine Italian Cuisine in San Pablo CA
    offering banquet rooms, catering and full bar.

    www.lastradasanpablo.com

    Lunch Menu - La Strada

    Lunch Menu. Click here to download our
    LUNCH MENU. Antipasti, Insalata ...