12702012 Holiday Cards are here

  • The National Liberty Ship Memorial
    Nov 2, 2012
      2012 Holiday Cards are here
      THE NATIONAL LIBERTY SHIP MEMORIAL

      Send your holiday greetings with
      SS JEREMIAH O'BRIEN
      Holiday Cards

      Orders are going fast for our annual O'Brien Christmas cards. Get yours now! Just print and mail/fax your completed form to our office.

      GET THE FORM HERE

      MAIL TO
      The National Liberty Ship Memorial, Inc.
      1275 Columbus Ave Suite 300
      San Francisco, CA 94133

      FAX TO
      (415) 544-9890

      I think you will agree these cards are a great way to support the SS JEREMIAH O'BRIEN. Don't wait to get your order in, as supplies won't last!

      Feel free to forward this email to your friends and family, and help make the O'Brien Christmas card fundraiser a success this year! Proceeds help support the ship!

      Questions? Call the office at (415) 544-0100 (Mon-Fri, 9am to 4pm), or email us at liberty@.... Visit online at ssjeremiahobrien.org.

      The National Liberty Ship Memorial, Inc.
      1275 Columbus Ave Suite 300
      San Francisco, CA 94133-1315
      This email was sent by The National Liberty Ship Memorial, 1275 Columbus Avenue, Suite 300, San Francisco, CA 94133, using Express Email Marketing. You subscribed to this permission-based list on 3/1/2012.
      Express Email Marketing supports permission-based email marketing.
      Update preferences, Unsubscribe, Privacy policy

      Share this on Facebook Share this on Twitter
    • Show all 2 messages in this topic