    From: bethlehemshipyardmuseum at comcast.net
    Sent: Tuesday, October 16, 2012 11:43 AM
    Subject: Fwd: Mothball Fleet Update

    Subject: Mothball Fleet Update

    Here is a link to an interesting story about the Mothball Fleet that was forwarded to me.  It shows why our mission to document the dismantling of the Ghost Fleet is so important.

    Expect an update in regard to recent events in the next day or so.

    Bethlehem Shipyard Museum
    William J Perez
    President and Chief Executive Officer

    Office: 415-467-3410