    Sent: Tuesday, October 09, 2012 4:30 PM
    Subject: SEAPOWER LUNCHEON 2012 Speical Invitation

    ----- Original Message -----
    Sent: Tuesday, October 09, 2012

    Attached is an email version of the 2012 SeaPower Luncheon invitation and reservation form along with the latest edition of the Sacramento Council Newsletter.

    All invited!

    Best Regards;

    John Meyers

    Luncheon Chairman

    Navy League Sacramento

    (916) 789-8682

    SeaPower Luncheon

    Saturday, November 3

    rd, 2012

    1100 to 1400

    Lions Gate Restaurant & Conference Center

    (former McClellan AFB Officers Club)

    3410 Westover Street, McClellan Business Park

    Sacramento, CA 95652

    Join us Saturday, November 3

    rd for the 9th annual SeaPower Luncheon to honor the men and women who proudly serve in the Sea Services of the United States. Our special keynote speaker with be RADM Thomas Cropper USN (ret) the recently appointed President of California State Maritime Academy. Admiral Cropper will speak on the role that Federal and State Maritime Academies play in providing competent, qualified leaders for the Sea Services of the United States (Navy, Marine Corps, Coast Guard, & US flag Merchant Marine) and why that is critical to our National Defense, and our National Economic well-being.

    You will be inspired by the professional presentation of Colors by the Sea Cadet Gold Country Division, and a program designed to highlight and recognize the Sea Service Commands, Personnel and Youth Organizations in our community. There will also be special recognition of several local Sea Service veterans of WWII & Korea and a special cake cutting ceremony in recognition of the 237

    th anniversary of the United States Navy and Marine Corps.

    Men and women in the active and reserve military along with civic, service, and veteran groups, and the general public are invited to attend. If you represent an organization or want to invite friends and family and wish to reserve a table please contact John Meyers @ 916-356-6314. To RSVP to the 2012 SeaPower Luncheon contact Robert Been at (916) 363-2231 and complete and mail in the RSVP response below. Make your checks payable to the "Navy League Sacramento". We look forward to seeing you at the 2012 SeaPower Luncheon!

    http://www.usnwc.edu/Departments---Colleges/Alumni/Cropper-Named-Cal-Maritime-Academy-President.aspx