1257Reminder--Pacific Transportation Association Annual Steamship Night--October 16, 2012

    Sep 28, 2012

      From: MONTEBOSCOVICH [mailto:monteboscovich at comcast.net]
      t: Friday, September 28, 2012 4:49 PM
      Subject: Reminder--Pacific Transportation Association Annual Steamship Night--October 16, 2012

      Our Annual Steamship Night is just a couple of weeks away. We are pleased to advise that we have over 400 reservations.

      If you have already made your reservations, we thank you for your continued support of this important Bay Area transportation function.
      If not, you need to make your reservations in the next few days so that you will not miss our biggest event of the year.

      If you have any questions, please contact Jane Wisdom, sfjwm at hmm21.com, 415-420-6598, or me, monteboscovich at comcast.net, 510-501-5318.

      Looking forward to see you on October 16.

      Founded in San Francisco on February 19, 1920, the Pacific Transportation Association studies transportation issues, fosters cooperation and understanding between shippers and carriers, assists in developing and maintaining efficient and economical transportation services, and host the biggest social gathering of the year for Bay Area professionals working in the transport and trade community - over 400 attending the Annual Steamship Night October 16, 2012.