1242Re: Council Luncheon Tuesday, September 11, Scoma's Restaurant, San Francisco

    Aug 30, 2012
      Heads Up:

      Also on Tuesday, September 11, 2012 from 1700 to 1900 Lou Lozano, President of the Oakland Council invites Navy League members and friends to the Warehouse Bar & Grill, 402 Webster Street, Oakland, www.thewarehousebar.net, for a reception for Phil and Linda.

      It will be a no-host cocktail party meet & greet. Any questions? You can call Lou at (510) 461-0413.

      Let's go!

      Heave Ho,

      --- In PMMC-NLUS@yahoogroups.com, "Pacific Merchant Marine Council" <pmmc@...> wrote:

      Ahoy Members and Friends,

      Our council has teamed up with the San Francisco Council to cosponsor and co-host the Tuesday, September 11, luncheon at Scoma's Restaurant, http://www.scomas.com

      Scoma's Restaurant
      Pier 47, Al Scoma Way
      Cross Streets: Jefferson and Jones
      San Francisco, CA 94133

      This means our luncheon formerly scheduled for September 17 on the O'BRIEN has been cancelled. Our guest of honor on Tuesday, September 11, is Phil Dunmire, the Navy League's National President. Accompanying him will be his wife Linda. You, as well as all council members and your guests, are cordially invited to attend. There is complementary valet parking. The cost...
      a.. $35 by check payable to Navy League sent to Pacific Merchant Marine Council, PO Box 1403, Sacramento CA 95819-1403 to arrive before the 11th.
      b.. $37.92 by registering online using Angus' notice below.
      c.. $40 at the door with or without a reservation.
    • Show all 3 messages in this topic