    Sent: Tuesday, March 06, 2012 7:29 AM
    Subject: Second Edition of the Navy Leaguer

    The new Navy Leaguer is here!

    Dear Navy Leaguers,

    The second issue of The Navy Leaguer is now available on the Navy League website. The newsletter can be accessed here, or through the Navy Leaguer’s page at http://www.navyleague.org/communications/the-navy-leaguer.html

    The Navy Leaguer is created and distributed by the Communications Department at the Navy League of the United States. The Navy League Communications Department intends for The Navy Leaguer to showcase outstanding council work and share ideas about how to increase your council’s involvement in the sea services community and in accomplishing the Navy League's missions.

    Highlights from this issue include council news from the recently chartered North Dakota Council, a visit to the USS Nimitz by the Bremerton Council, photo submissions, updates from the Sea Cadets, and much more!

    You can also find ‘Council News Submission Guidelines’ to submit items for consideration in future editions of The Navy Leaguer on the Navy Leaguer page.  We love to share your council's achievements!

    The Navy Leaguer is one of the many membership benefits brought to you in part through our partnership with PenFed.

    Award-Winning Financial Products. Take advantage of the Navy League’s low-cash rates for auto loans, credit card and mortgages.

    New Auto Loans

    This message was sent to pmmc@... from:

    Navy League of the United States | 2300 Wilson Blvd. Suite 200 | Arlington, VA 22201

    Manage Your Subscription

    No virus found in this message.