1149Re: San Francisco's Famous Tourist Attraction SS JEREMAH O'BRIEN Enters Drydock for Refurbishment

    Jan 26, 2012

      The SS JEREMIAH O'BRIEN was towed cold iron over to the BAE Drydock on Tuesday, January 24, and is scheduled to be back at Pier 45 on March 6, 2012.

      The ships new blog, http://ssjeremiahobrien.wordpress.com, and her Facebook page, https://www.facebook.com/pages/SS-Jeremiah-OBrien-National-Liberty-Ship-Memorial/115178415194765 will be updated with information and photos of her progress during drydock.

      Council Member / SS JEREMIAH O'BRIEN Shipkeeper Phil O'Mara has posted photos of the ship in drydock. See: https://www.facebook.com/#!/profile.php?id=100000395035218

      Our Council Facebook page is http://facebook.com/PMMC.NLUS.