      Sent: Monday, October 31, 2011 8:28 PM
      Subject: Ho'omaika'i 'Ana ~ Congratulations !

      Aloha, Lynn:

      Ho'omaika'i 'Ana ~ Congratulations

      I was pleased to hear that you have been elected to serve as the new chair of the San Francisco Harbor Safety Committee.
      As a dedicated member of our maritime community and having served as a active member of the committee over the years, you are an excellent fit and choice to take the helm of the Harbor Safety committee and its critically important mission.

      Thank-you for your continued public service to our maritime community and nation, to which you have my personal support.
      Please feel to contact me if I can be of any assistance to you in fulfilling your mission.

      Wishing you fair winds and a following sea.

      Best wishes to you and the SF Harbor Safety Committee for your continued success,

      Bill

      William F. Anonsen
      Managing Partner / Principal
      THE MARITIME GROUP, LLC
      1240 Ala Moana Blvd., Suite 321
      Honolulu, Hawaii, 96814
      Direct Line: +1(808)589-1223
      www.TMGEurope.co.uk
      www.The-Maritime-Group.com
      Honolulu/Seattle/Los Angeles/London/Singapore/Brisbane

      (24 hrs) + 1 (260) CALL-TMG (225-5864)