1088Re : [PMMC-NLUS] Re: NLUS again participates in the California Maritime Academy Career & Community Expo

  • edward dangler
    Oct 16, 2011
      President Phelps---

      Your description of these events at CMA was almost like me being there reading the article.  I am delighted that our council takes active stance on CMA events.

      While I am, and always will be a  very proud alumnus of the SUNY Maritime College (oldest maritime training institution in US), I support CMA activities.  During the 1970s, when Admiral Joe Rizza was President, I was member of his industry advisory group for training curriculum.  Joe was a fantastic forward looking guy and brought many innovations to training including bridge and engine room simulation. Their graduates are to found in all areas of the industry.

      Thanks for keeping us informed.

      Ed Dangler

    • Show all 3 messages in this topic