Re: PLS - Lapidary Workshop, 2/10/2013, 1:30 pm

  • Philip
    Message 1 of 4 , Feb 6, 2013
      For general information, we do not give out the workshop address on this message board. This message was answered privately with contact information for obtaining the address.

      There are also links on the home page of this message board.
      Thanks
      Philip

      Message 2 of 4 , Feb 9, 2013
        Reminder from: PLS_RockHounds Yahoo! Group

        Title: PLS - Lapidary Workshop

        Date: Sunday February 10, 2013
        Time: 1:30 pm - 5:00 pm (GMT+00:00)