PLS - Lapidary Workshop, 2/10/2013, 1:30 pm

  • PLS_RockHounds@yahoogroups.com
    Message 1 of 4 , Feb 6, 2013
      Reminder from: PLS_RockHounds Yahoo! Group

      Title: PLS - Lapidary Workshop

      Date: Sunday February 10, 2013
      Time: 1:30 pm - 5:00 pm (GMT+00:00)
      Notes: The Lapidary Workshop is held on the second Sunday of the month.

      To avoid conflict with the local church, please do not park on the street before 1:30. When street parking is full, we can park in the lot just south of the workshop.

    • mkirmil
      Message 2 of 4 , Feb 6, 2013
        What is the address? Is there a fee for the day? If so, how much?

        --- In PLS_RockHounds@yahoogroups.com, PLS_RockHounds@yahoogroups.com wrote:

        > Reminder from: PLS_RockHounds Yahoo! Group
        > http://groups.yahoo.com/group/PLS_RockHounds/cal
        >
        > PLS - Lapidary Workshop
        > Sunday February 10, 2013
        > 1:30 pm - 5:00 pm
        > (GMT+00:00)
        >
        > Notes:
        > The Lapidary Workshop is held on the second Sunday of the month.
        >
        > To avoid conflict with the local church, please do not park on the street before 1:30. When street parking is full, we can park in the lot just south of the workshop.
        >

        > All Rights Reserved
        > Copyright © 2013
        > Yahoo! Inc.
        > http://www.yahoo.com
        >
        > Privacy Policy:
        > http://privacy.yahoo.com/privacy/us
        >
        > Terms of Service:
        > http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/

      • Philip
        Message 3 of 4 , Feb 6, 2013
          For general information, we do not give out the workshop address on this message board. This message was answered privately with contact information for obtaining the address.

          There are also links on the home page of this message board.
          Thanks
          Philip

          Message 4 of 4 , Feb 9, 2013

            Date: Sunday February 10, 2013