PLS - Lapidary Workshop, 1/13/2013, 1:30 pm

  • PLS_RockHounds@yahoogroups.com
    Message 1 of 3 , Jan 9, 2013
      Reminder from: PLS_RockHounds Yahoo! Group

      Title: PLS - Lapidary Workshop

      Date: Sunday January 13, 2013
      Time: 1:30 pm - 5:00 pm
      Notes: The Lapidary Workshop is held on the second Sunday of the month.

      To avoid conflict with the local church, please do not park on the street before 1:30. When street parking is full, we can park in the lot just south of the workshop.

    • PLS_RockHounds@yahoogroups.com
      Message 2 of 3 , Jan 12, 2013

        Date: Sunday January 13, 2013
        Time: 1:30 pm - 5:00 pm
        Notes: The Lapidary Workshop is held on the second Sunday of the month.

        To avoid conflict with the local church, please do not park on the street before 1:30. When street parking is full, we can park in the lot just south of the workshop.

      • place_8
        Message 3 of 3 , Jan 12, 2013
          We're new and would like to come to the workshop. Where exactly is the workshop at?