August Workshop CANCELLED

  • phil4b
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 7, 2012
      Drew just called and asked me to inform everyone that the August workshop is cancelled.

      Looks like we will be eating our ice cream while watching the Olympic Marathon. Sorry about the late change.

      Phil
    • Philip
      Message 2 of 2 , Aug 10, 2012
        The reminder that went out this morning is not correct and the workshop is still cancelled.

        Sorry about that, I'd cancelled the event on the Yahoo calendar but for some reason the change didn't stick.

        Philip Lahr