READ BEFORE OTHER PLS MESSAGES- Be Careful with Replies

  • phil4b
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 22, 2011
      Hello Everybody, many of the replies to the "EMail Test" message are going out to everybody in this Yahoo Group and not just to Mark.

      When replying to a message, select "Reply to Sender" instead of "Reply to Group" unless you want everybody to get a copy of your reply.

      Also, look at the "To" address before hitting send. If your message is going to PLS_RockHounds@yahoogroups.com, you are posting it on the message board and it will be sent to everybody that gets messages from the yahoo board. If you want it to go just to Mark, it should have his address in the "To" window.

      MODERATORS- Please do not approve pending posts replying to this test. I will tabulate them and forward to Mark without generating a copy in everybody's mailbox.

      MODERATORS: Please do not appove a test message from plkslahr@... That will be me testing how an email from a non member is handled when sesent to PLS_Rockhounds...

      If you are interested in what this was all about, we were looking for a way for non members to inquire about the club via a "generic" email that could be assigned to one or more membership chairpersons. Sorry for any inconvenience.