BAKERSFIELDS'S 11th ANNUAL ROCK AND GEM SHOW 3-16th - 18th 2012

  • Bglew
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 29, 2011
      BAKERSFIELDS'S 11th ANNUAL ROCK AND GEM SHOW 3-16th - 18th 2012
      BAKERSFIELD'S 11th ANNUAL ROCK & GEM SHOW
      Where;
      Kern County Shrine's
      700 South P. Street
      Bakersfield, California
      WHEN;
      Friday , Saturday and Sunday
      March 16th , 17th and 18th 2012
      TIME ;
      Friday 9:00 A.M. to 5:00 P.M.
      Saturday 9:00 A.M. to 5:00 P.M.
      Sunday 9:00 A.M. to 5:00 P.M.
      FREE PARKING ,FREE ADMISSION, FREE HOURLY DRAWINGS,

      Once again it's time for our 11th annual rock an gem show March 16th.- 18th. 2012 at the Shiner's Park (Noble Park ) 700 South P . Street .For those both young and old interested in jewelry , fossils, meteors, mining , gold panning , rock collecting or even the ancient art of arrow head making . We will have demonstrations and education seminars through out the show . We have free hourly drawings for a chance to win a wonderful gift donated by our vendors There are displays of minerals and rocks from California and through out the World. Even glow in the dark rocks. The Shiners will be our food vendors from here on and all proceeds from food go to their wonderful organization to help children.
      This year we have vendors from all over the United States and from abroad selling unique items made from Mother Earth. We have even one from Mt. Ida Ark. joining us this year with great Mt.Ida quartz crystals. I would like you to join us for a fun filled weekend that the whole family will enjoy.
      Best of parking and admission are free.
      WE ARE ALWAYS LOOKING FOR MORE VENDORS TO JOIN OUR FUN FILLED SHOW
      For those needing hotel acomidations , we have aranged a special deal for our customers ans vendors at a near by hotel.Or there is ample room to dry camp at our facility . Just let us know either way how many in your group.
      For more information about our show or becoming a vendor please contact ,
      Lynne Helfrich (661)323-2663 or e-mail lewsrocks@... or lewsrocks@...
      HOPE TO SEE YOU THERE . Lew