Re: [PLS_RockHounds] PLS Field Trip, 10/22/2011, 12:00 am

  • marlene kyte
    Message 1 of 4 , Oct 19, 2011
      KEVIN, THE FIELD TRIP IS TO THE WHITTIER CLUB CLAIM.  CALL JOE GOETZ FOR DIRECTIONS.  HIS NUMBER IS ON THE PLS MEMBER'S ROSTER THAT I GAVE YOU WHEN YOU WERE A MEMBER.   SINCERELY, MARLENE

      From: PLS_RockHounds@yahoogroups.com <PLS_RockHounds@yahoogroups.com>
      Subject: [PLS_RockHounds] PLS Field Trip, 10/22/2011, 12:00 am
      To: PLS_RockHounds@yahoogroups.com
      Date: Monday, October 17, 2011, 11:59 PM

      Reminder from: PLS_RockHounds Yahoo! Group

      Title: PLS Field Trip

      Date: Saturday October 22, 2011
      Time: All Day
      Repeats: This event repeats every day until Sunday October 23, 2011.
      Next reminder: The next reminder for this event will be sent in 2 days.
      Notes: See October bulletin for details. Notify Joe if you plan on going.

    • PLS_RockHounds@yahoogroups.com
      Message 2 of 4 , Oct 19, 2011

        Date: Saturday October 22, 2011
        Time: All Day
        Notes: See October bulletin for details. Notify Joe if you plan on going.