Bakersfield California's 11th Annual ROCK & GEM SHOW

  • Bglew
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 23, 2011
      Bakersfield California's 11th Annual ROCK & GEM SHOW
      RENDEZVOUS 2012
      Where;
      Kern County Shrine's
      700 South P. Street
      Bakersfield, California
      WHEN;
      Friday , Saturday and Sunday
      March 16th , 17th and 18th 2012
      TIME ;
      Friday 9:00 A.M. to 5:00 P.M.
      Saturday 9:00 A.M. to 5:00 P.M.
      Sunday 9:00 A.M. to 5:00 P.M.
      FREE PARKING ,FREE ADMISSION, FREE HOURLY DRAWINGS,

      Demonstrations through out the show on sphere making, cabochon
      making, silversmithing ,wire wrapping ,mining, gold panning , Hands on geology and much more for children and adults to do.
      Grab Bags , Wheel Of Fortune,
      End of Show Raffle for great Prizes
      Tickets$1.00 each
      We will have a silent auction, with many great pieces of material
      The General Store with many unusual gifts
      Dealers from all over the U.S. & abroad selling many unique and unusual gifts from Mother Earth.
      ROCKS FOSSILS, GEMS, JEWELRY, ROUGH ROCK, DIACHRONIC GLASS, LAPIDARY EQUIPMENT, NEW AND USED
      BEADS & BEADING SUPPLIES.
      Dry Camp Available for club and visitors Indoor bathroom .***
      JOIN US FOR A FUN FILLED WEEKEND THE WHOLE FAMILY WILL ENJOY.
      BEST OF ALL "IT'S FREE.
      For information about the Rendezvous or our becoming a vendor
      Please call Lewis M. Helfrich
      (661)323-2663 or e-mail me at
      lewsrocks@... or lewsrocks@...
      DEALERS AND VENDORS WANTED
      We have a variety of out door spaces available to meet your needs from 12`x 12` to 50`x 50` and larger. There are dry camp facilities available or you prefer or special rates have for our show at a motel