Pasadena Lapidary Society GENERAL MEETING, 9/21/2011, 7:00 pm

  • PLS_RockHounds@yahoogroups.com
    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 17, 2011
      Reminder from: PLS_RockHounds Yahoo! Group

      Title: Pasadena Lapidary Society GENERAL MEETING

      Date: Wednesday September 21, 2011
      Time: 7:00 pm - 9:00 pm
      Next reminder: The next reminder for this event will be sent in 3 days, 4 minutes.
      Location: Pasadena Main Library: Donald Wright Auditorium, 285 E. Walnut Street, Pasadena, CA
      Notes: MARK YOUR CALENDAR !!

      We now have a regular meeting date of the Third Wednesday of each month.

      ROOM: Donald Wright Auditorium is on the West end of the building. Entering from the front on Walnut you go through two sets of doors and then turn left before the sign out desk and go all the way through the double doors at the end of the main hall. Entering from the rear of the building by the parking lot you must work your way to the main hall by going left around the back of the sign out desk and then go all the way to the right once you are in the main hall.

      Special Notes on Parking: We are allowed to park in the lot behind the library and there is usually free parking on the street next to the auditorium as well.

      For a map, see the file titled : Pasadena Library parking.jpg In the yahoo group Files Section.

    • PLS_RockHounds@yahoogroups.com
      Message 2 of 2 , Sep 20, 2011