Re: [PLS_RockHounds] PLS Board Meeting, 9/7/2011, 7:00 pm

  • Nancy Robb
    Message 1 of 4 , Sep 7, 2011
      Hi,
      At the board meeting can you mention Harry and Arlene Billheimers' Lapidary Estate sale this Sat. 9-10-11 from 8 to 3 at
      3163 Maiden Lane in Altadena? If anyone has questions they can call me, Nancy 818 522-7922

      Date: Wednesday September 7, 2011
      Time: 7:00 pm - 9:00 pm
      Repeats: This event repeats every month on the first Wednesday.
      Location: Indy-Mac Bank
      Notes: BOARD MEETING REMINDER
      PLS Members are Welcome. One West Bank Community Room, located at the corner of Santa Anita & Foothill in Arcadia California.

    • Christopher Kyte
      Message 2 of 4 , Sep 8, 2011