PLS Board Meeting, 9/7/2011, 7:00 pm

  • PLS_RockHounds@yahoogroups.com
    Message 1 of 4 , Sep 4, 2011
      Reminder from: PLS_RockHounds Yahoo! Group

      Title: PLS Board Meeting

      Date: Wednesday September 7, 2011
      Time: 7:00 pm - 9:00 pm
      Repeats: This event repeats every month on the first Wednesday.
      Next reminder: The next reminder for this event will be sent in 2 days, 4 minutes.
      Location: Indy-Mac Bank
      Notes: BOARD MEETING REMINDER
      PLS Members are Welcome. One West Bank Community Room, located at the corner of Santa Anita & Foothill in Arcadia California.

    • PLS_RockHounds@yahoogroups.com
      Message 2 of 4 , Sep 6, 2011

        Message 3 of 4 , Sep 7, 2011
          Hi,
          At the board meeting can you mention Harry and Arlene Billheimers' Lapidary Estate sale this Sat. 9-10-11 from 8 to 3 at
          3163 Maiden Lane in Altadena? If anyone has questions they can call me, Nancy 818 522-7922

          Message 4 of 4 , Sep 8, 2011