Lapidary Equipment for sale Bakersfield CA

  • Bglew
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 3, 2011
      Lapidary Equipment for sale Bakersfield CA

      I have a home made 18 " saw for sale. I have not used this equipment in several years and hate to see good equipment go to waste.A great starter saw, Has a oak cabnet carrage tight as are the barrings electric feed and good blade also an extra new blade in box that goes with it. I am asking $400. Also I have a ton of tumblers. 1) 6 fifteen pound barrel tumbler 2) 3- fifteen pound barrel tumbler, 1) homade 50 pound barrel tumbler extra inserts 1/2 full barrel 120/220 grit several grit kits ,several Lortone 1 and 2 3 pound barrel tumblers and a couple vibratory tumblers $350.00 I'll even throw in 50 pounds tumbling rough .or everything for $600.00 , also for casters a full 100 pound barrel Kerr saten cast investment $40.00. If interested please e-mail me or call (661)323-2663