Workshop , 8/14/2011, 1:30 pm

  • PLS_RockHounds@yahoogroups.com
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 10, 2011
      Reminder from: PLS_RockHounds Yahoo! Group

      Title: Workshop

      Date: Sunday August 14, 2011
      Time: 1:30 pm - 5:30 pm
      Repeats: This event repeats every month on the second Sunday.
      Next reminder: The next reminder for this event will be sent in 3 days, 4 minutes.
      Location: Drew Wilson's house
      Notes: WORKSHOP HAS BEEN MOVED TO THE SECOND SUNDAY OF EACH MONTH!

      Because of parking conflicts with the local church, there is no parking in the area before 1:30!

      Looking forward to seeing everyone there.

    • Drew Wilson
      Message 2 of 2 , Aug 10, 2011

        Dear Yahoo Groups Manager, I am sorry that you were not notified that the workshop for August is canceled.

        Nest month, there will be two workshops, too make up for the August workshop that was not held.

        So the dates go as:

        ·         Sunday, September 11th the workshop will be from 1:30pm till 5:30pm.

        ·         Then the following week, on Saturday, September 17th the workshop will be from 12:00pm – 5:00pm.

        I am sorry for the extra work in notification(S).

        Drew Wilson

        I don't necessarily agree with what I say