  • PLS_RockHounds@yahoogroups.com
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 27, 2011
      Reminder from: PLS_RockHounds Yahoo! Group
      Date: Monday March 28, 2011
      Time: 7:00 pm - 9:00 pm
      Location: Pasadena Main Library: Donald Wright Auditorium, 285 E. Walnut Street, Pasadena, CA
      Notes: MARK YOUR CALENDAR !!

      We’ve changed our General Meeting location and therefore the date changes each month. This month, we meet on: Monday, March 28th

      ROOM: Donald Wright Auditorium is on the West end of the building. Entering from the front on Walnut you go through two sets of doors and then turn left before the sign out desk and go all the way through the double doors at the end of the main hall. Entering from the rear of the building by the parking lot you must work your way to the main hall by going left around the back of the sign out desk and then go all the way to the right once you are in the main hall.

      Special Notes on Parking: We are not allowed to park in the lot behind the library but there are paid parking lots across Walnut next to the Pasadena Police department, on Walnut just West of the library, and on Los Robles just North of Walnut. There are also free spaces on several of the surrounding streets…all the streets in the vicinity now have parking meters but it appears that you don’t have to pay after 5 PM.(Please confirm before you leave your car)

      For a map, see the file titled : pasadena library parking.jpg In the yahoo group Files Section.