Dwindling clubs and shows. Please take a minute of your time and read

  • Bglew
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 21, 2011
      Dwindling clubs and shows. Please take a minute of your time and read
      Wow how time flies. Only 27 days left until our 10th annual Rock and Gem show here in Bakersfield California.Ten years has flown by so fast. In those 10 years we met some wounderful people from all over the World. This year we have over 3o vendors from Colorado, Arizona, Oregon ,Maine , Australia and Pakastan and of coarse California. We have been through the best of times as well as the worst and with the economy the way it is , so many shows have cut back dramatically or have simply pulled the plug and gone away. Many clubs are hurting and attendance is becoming smaller due to dwindling membership and not getting new or young members as we become older and are unable to continue shows or field trips . Rock hounds and Clubs members as well as non member rock enthusiests we need your help. Not just this show but your show or shows in neighboring towns or cities . Most shows are free and have educational displays and demonstrations through out the weekend and vendors will be selling wounderful items you won't find ant where else. And don't forget the food is out of this world. So Please join us on March 19th and 20th at the Shrines Club 700 South P. Street ,Corner South P and Bell Terrace across from the Kern County Fair Grounds Bakersfield Ca. There is also the weekend before our show the Stoddard Wells Tailgate March 11th - 13th, another great free show. Please go to cfms.com and look up a show near you . Thanks Lew