EMERGENCY SCHEDULE CHANGE, 1/20/2010, 7:00 pm

  • PLS_RockHounds@yahoogroups.com
    Message 1 of 3 , Jan 20, 2010
      Reminder from: PLS_RockHounds Yahoo! Group

      Title: EMERGENCY SCHEDULE CHANGE

      Date: Wednesday January 20, 2010
      Time: 7:00 pm - 7:00 pm
      Next reminder: The next reminder for this event will be sent in 3 hours, 4 minutes.
      Notes: ATTENTION:
      Due to weather conditions and the threat of mudslides in the foothills, TONIGHT'S GENERAL MEETING HAS BEEN CANCELLED! The meeting is rescheduled to next Wednesday, Jan 27th.

      Please stay home safe and dry tonight and we'll see everyone next week.

    • KEVIN DURSTON
      Message 2 of 3 , Jan 20, 2010
        Thank you for the reschedule info. I do have a question for the group. I'm heading out to Lavic siding at the end of February with my grandchildren. I was there last summer for a day trip and crossed under the railroad tracks, this time I'll be taking my camper and would like to know if anyone has current info as to how/where to cross over the train tracks to camp on the the other side? Some info I've found states the crossing over the tracks is no longer available and some sources say you can still cross over.
        Thank You

        Message 3 of 3 , Jan 20, 2010

          Date: Wednesday January 20, 2010
          Time: 7:00 pm - 7:00 pm