hello

  • c.weidert
    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 3, 2009
      Hi all,

      My uncle recently gave to me a bunch of my fathers opals that are uncut, and I was wondering if you knew where I could go to shape them and set them in stuff? I live in Sierra Madre, Ca
    • Drew Wilson
      Message 2 of 2 , Sep 4, 2009

        Dear Rockhound,

                    Our club Pasadena Lapidary Society holds monthly meetings on the third Wednesday of every month.

        Our club also has a workshop once a month on the first Sunday of each month. We would welcome you at any

        Meeting or workshop. If you are interested in coming to this month’s workshop is this Sunday, September 6, 2009

        Please contact Drew Wilson at (626) 298-1534.

        With respect,

        Drew Wilson