Re: may workshop

  • oldlady402
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 26, 2009
      Yes, reminders are sent out 4 days and one day prior to each event. I well send you a private message with the addresses shortly. So you can mark your calander now, however, the workshops are USUALLY held the first Sunday of the month and the meetings are the third Wednesday of the month (except November)

      Hope this helps,
      Linda