OBMS Tailgate this weekend

  • Mike Woodward
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 19, 2009
      Come visit The Orange Belt Mineralogical Society of San Bernardino CA.
      Annual Rock and Gem Tail Gate Show
      March 20th, 21st, 22nd 2009, 9am -5pm
      At the Western Regional Little League Ball Park
      6707 Little League Drive
      San Bernardino, ca 92407
      For more information call
      Al Carrel 951-961-5988
      Emma Rose 951-288-6182
      Adam Dean 909-489-4899

      Free admission
      There will be about 30 vendors/dealers selling rock rough, finished stones, jewelry, tools, and other rock related products., silent auction, raffle prizes, pancake breakfast on Sunday morning. Dealer pot luck dinner Saturday night.

      We will be there with our stone and fossil art photography, including a lot of new pieces from great material from this year at Tucson.

      Not familiar with Mike Woodward's Art? See web site or come visit!
      <http://www.mikewoodwardphotography.com/>