Re: [PLS_RockHounds] Workshop

  • Linda
    Message 1 of 3 , Dec 31, 2008
      Yes. We request that participating members as well as guests pay a nominal
      fee to cover the cost of consumables for the homeowner ($1.00 per person).
      Are you in the Pasadena area?

      Linda
      Message 2 of 3 , Jan 1, 2009
        Yes, Right close to Marshall School. I'm unsure if I can attend but I would like to know the adress if it works out. And if I should bring some of my collection of Jasper?