Machine Oil Source, Need Buyers

  • williamslanduse
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 20, 2008
      Hi everyone. I have a source for Shell Pella machine oil for rock saws
      here in the L.A. area. It sells for 25.00 a gallon, sold by the gallon
      through lapidary supply, but I can get a 55-gallon drum of it and pay
      closer to 12.50 a gallon, plus the cost of 5-gallon containers to split
      it up into.

      I have three people committing to 5 gallons each so far. If we can get
      commitments from eight more people at 5 gallons each, I will request
      current pricing from the supplier, and get the 55-gallon drum,
      prepaid. I can't afford to pay for the whole thing up front, so I will
      need payment in full once I get the price from the supplier. I will
      make no money on this. We will each pay the same price. Let me know if
      you're interested and your contact info. I hope we can make this
      happen. It's a good deal on good oil.

      Thanks!

      Janelle Williams
      williamslanduse@... or direct at 818.542.4109