General Meeting, 12/19/2007, 7:00 pm

  • PLS_RockHounds@yahoogroups.com
    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 15, 2007
      Reminder from: PLS_RockHounds Yahoo! Group

      Title: General Meeting

      Date: Wednesday December 19, 2007
      Time: 7:00 pm - 9:30 pm
      Next reminder: The next reminder for this event will be sent in 3 days, 2 minutes.
      Location: Sierra Madre Masonic Center
      Notes: HAPPY HOLIDAYS !
      NOTE THE SPECIAL STARTING TIME FOR THIS MONTH ONLY!

      This meeting is our annual holiday party with a pot luck dinner and installation of next year's officers.

      For the dinner, please bring a contribution to the meal (plus serving implement if required). Also, you will need to bring your own plates, cups, utensils, etc. for your party.

      There is also a gift exchange. If you wish to participate, bring a wrapped gift, labeled for "Her", "Him" or "Both" from each participating member of your group. Suggested nominal value of these gifts is $5.00. Each gift will be exchanged for a numbered ticket to be drawn to allow the holder to pick a gift from the table

      We look forward to seeing you there and a good time is to be had by all.

    • PLS_RockHounds@yahoogroups.com
      Message 2 of 2 , Dec 18, 2007