ANNUAL SHOW

  • eadavid2000
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 17, 2007
      Could you let me know the exact date of your next annual show? I
      believe it is in March at the Masonic building on Huntington Drive.
      It is such a fabulous show -- I don't want to miss it.

      Thanks a lot.

      EILEEN DAVID

      eadavid2000@...
    • Linda Elsnau
      Message 2 of 2 , Feb 17, 2007
        Hi, the next show is
        Saturday, March 10th; 10:00 AM to 6:00 PM
        and Sunday, the 11th; 10:00 AM to 5:00 PM
        at the San Marino Masonic Center,
        3130 Huntington Drive,
        San Marino, CA.

        We Look forward to seeing you there.