National College TT Championship Volunteer Software is live now

  • Jon Liu
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 5, 2012
    • 130 KB
    Members;

    After we discussed more detail with USATT and NCTTC, they offered better enticements. USATT and NCTTC are very generous to pay both umpire exam fee and USATT membership fee for umpire volunteers (if you are not an USATT member). In return, umpire volunteer needs to work at least 2 shifts (totally 2 x 5 =10 hrs). One shift must be on Friday and another shift can be either on Sat or Sun.  To work as umpire on Fri is a little difficult, it means you need to take vacation or skip the school class. So, I highly recommend any retiree, self-employ or flexible working hour players to apply for umpire position.

    Table tennis tournament doesn't like college football or basketball sports, they can make good money thru national TV broadcasting. So, please be understandable. NCTTC has only very limited income and budget. Lots out of town volunteers even need to pay hundreds of dollars out of his own pocket.

    It is a very complicated process to estimate, identify tasks, then assign tasks to a large group of volunteers. So, Plano city just installed Volgistices volunteer software to track all volunteer's activities. I know you may have many questions, some answer may beyond my knowledge.  You will find your answer on this coming Sat. training class (please review more info at the following email).

    Please got o the following link to register for NCTTC volunteer jobs,  Thanks a lot for your support.

    Volunteer application form:

    Volunteer login: once the volunteer receives a password confirmation they proceed to this site which lists the volunteer opportunities, schedule, training dates, etc.

    Jon