Donations for Chance Friend

  • clifford_wng
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 31, 2009
      Hi All Members

      I like to remind everyone that we still need your support for Chance. I will be accepting donations for another week. Please come see me at Liberty or TM Center. We need as much donations as possible as we are not anywhere near the $3000.00 needed. I am sure that Chance and his family deeply appreciates your generosity and support as they are going through this tough time.

      Thank you,

      Cliff Wong