Jon added you as a friend on Reunion.com!

  • Jon Liu
    Message 1 of 3 , Jan 2, 2009
      Reunion.com - Invitation
      Jon Liu added you as a friend on Reunion.com.
      Please confirm you know Jon so we can connect you.
      Do you know Jon?
      Yes No
      Accept this connection and you'll see Jon's profile and photos for free!
      You'll also get access to the popular feature: Who's Searching for YOU?
      Reunion.com - Find Everyone from Your Past.™
      You have received this email because a Member
      sent an invitation to this email address.
      For assistance, please refer to our FAQ or Contact Us .
      Our Address: 2118 Wilshire Blvd., Box 1008, Santa Monica, CA 90403-5784
    • Jon Liu